Wifi Wlan Modules
SIM800C GSM GPRS Module
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Piece
|Network Speed||85.6 kbps|
|Number Of Ports/Pins||20/12|
|Input Supply voltage (V)||9 ~ 12|
|Current Consumption (mAh)||0.6|
|Antenna type||Finger Antenna|
|Shipment Weight||0.135 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||12 x 8 x 4 cm|
The Sim800C GPRS/GSM Shield with Antenna provides you with a way to use the GSM phone network to receive data from a remote location and it is compatible with all boards which have the same form factor (and pinout) as a standard Arduino Board. This shield can also be applied to DIY phones for calling, receiving and sending messages, making GPS trackers or other applications like Smart home, etc.
SIM800C GPRS/GSM Shield delivers GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz signals for Audio, SMS and GPRS Service. Also, it runs at the low power consumption of about 0.6mA in sleep mode but acts compliant to GSM phase 2/2+: Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz), Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz) with a two-in-one headset jack.
What’s more, to make your project more flexible and efficient, we have prepared two different antennas for you. One is the traditional GPRS antenna which is more sensitive while another one is an onboard antenna which is more compact and easy to install.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/12
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Onboard Provision for Mic and Speaker.
Nodemcu Esp8266 Wifi Development Board
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Piece
|Connectivity||WI-FI IS POPULARTECHNOLOGY THAT ALLOWS ELECTRONIC DEVICES TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET OR EXCHANGE DAT|
|Operating voltage||2.5 to 3.6V|
|WiFi mode||Station, SoftAP and SoftAP + Station|
|Security||WPA or WPA2|
|Frequency range||2.4 to 2.5GHz (ISM Band)|
The name NodeMCU refers to two separate components:
- The NodeMCU firmware which provides a Lua development and execution environment which can run on any ESP8266 module with a minimum of 512Kb Flash Memory.
- The NodeMCU Inc manufactured development kits. These are low-cost breadboard-friendly modules which are aimed at providing a simple to configure and set up, hardware platform for developing ESP8266-based Lua IoT applications.
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: two days
- Packaging Details: box